The Graduate (Mike Nichols, 1967)
- Me: *showing younger relative my vinyl collection*
- Her: Wow, this is so cool. I go crate digging too.
- Me: Yeah? I usually look at Goodwill or Salvation Army. I got this one from a closing bookstore with my friend.
- Her: I got a Lana Del Rey record from Urban Outfitters.
- Me: ...Get out.
- Her: No, I'm serious. Like, I wanna get a record player from there too.
- Me: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
Besides the scorching hot weather, today was really nice. I went to gym, came home with my boyfriend, and then made stuffed portobello mushrooms for dinner. After eating, we finished two bottles of wine and had a nice, air conditioned nap. I needed a recovery day after this busy week.